CORPORATE / BUSINESS / REAL ESTATE / ESTATE & TAX PLANNING
The Firm brings a depth of knowledge and maturity of judgment to today's complex business environment, gained through years of experience, by professionals with a variety of backgrounds. Our team brings to the table experience from a business, tax and entrepreneurial background. We work within the tight deadlines required by today’s complex commercial transactions. On top of that, we are focused and dedicated to meeting and exceeding client’s expectations as they pursue their business endeavors.
Our extensive experience in transactional matters includes:
- Business strategies and implementation
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, L.L.C.'s, L.L.P.'s, L.L.L.P.'s and sole proprietorships
- Commercial real estate acquisition, financing, development and disposition
- Residential real estate and Title Services
- Business financing and tax planning
- Contract and lease negotiation/preparation
- Asset protection, estate planning, and tax strategies
- Employment issues
- Condominium/homeowner association representation
- Estate Planning and Probate
Our litigation attorneys have successfully handled a wide variety of trial and appellate matters in both state and federal courts. Regardless of the size or complexity of a case, our experienced team of civil litigators is dedicated to representing individuals and business entities with a broad range of needs, and resolving disputes efficiently, effectively, and in a timely fashion.
Our trial attorneys will zealously protect and advance our clients' interests.
They can provide assistance with a wide range of legal issues including:
- Commercial litigation
- Corporate and Partnership Disputes
- Commercial Landlord Interests
- Creditor Rights and Collections
- Construction and Lien Litigation
- Foreclosures/Real Estate
- Condominium and Homeowner Law
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate